Education Modified provides job-embedded professional development in the form of research-based classroom strategies for every diverse learner in your classroom. But we are not simply a technology tool. We come alongside educators to help enhance their practice, improve student outcomes and streamline compliance obligations.
Education Modified offers the following in-person professional development for ALL teachers:
Introduction to Personalized Teaching (On site)
- Interactive PD prepares ALL teachers, general and special ed alike, to address diverse learning needs.
- Includes training on specific disabilities under IDEA, attention issues and behavioral needs.
- Sets the stage for using common language around disabilities, creating foundations by clarifying differences between strategies and tools, accommodations and modifications, and include empathy exercises around what different disabilities ‘feel like’.
- Interactive simulations provide a connection between research and classroom experience.
- Support your whole school for the ever-increasing special populations of learners.
Advanced Differentiation (On site)
- Teachers are trained to implement evidence-based practices curated by Education Modified so they can make the most of accommodations and modifications for their students.
- Includes a year-long success plan to reach goals outlined for your school and your teachers.
- This training concludes with the knowledge base to create each child’s Learning Biography – a comprehensive portfolio of what works for that individual child’s needs and learning, while streamlining communication and compliance mandates.
Email Learn@educationmodified.com to schedule your PD sessions today. Flexible, on-site hours, satisfaction guaranteed.
© 2016 Education Modified